Achievements of PHISO so far and since it was established on September 22, 2015 (formally recognized by SEC Philippines on April 01, 2016).
- Established a dedicated core group: the Trustees and members of the Steering Committee.
- “International Relations in Southeast Asia” series (published by Routledge)
- Gained membership from ISA, WISC, IPSA, and GSCIS. See details here.
- Being advised by prominent scholars: list of foreign and Filipino scholars.
- Gaining members and expanding membership in the country and outside the Philippines.
- Created the Bachelor of Arts in International Studies program at the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- Organized international conferences and brought prominent scholars to the Philippines. See details here.
- Previous and ongoing collaborations with International Studies programs and other related programs of Miriam College, Ateneo de Davao University, University of the Philippines Diliman, Far Eastern University, Polytechnic University of the Philippines, and University of San Carlos.
- Organized academic panels, forums, and workshops here and abroad. See list of events here.
- College of William and Mary’s 2016-2018 TRIP Faculty Survey of the Philippines. See details here.
- Fostered linkages with international institutions, such as the Asian Institute of Diplomacy and International Affairs based in Nepal and the Universiti Utara Malaysia.