Lectureship – International Relations
|Placed on:||1st February 2016|
|Closes:||12th February 2016|
Lancaster University Ghana
Lancaster University Ghana is continuing to invest in its departments to build on its strengths: a reputation for quality, a growing student body and dedicated and committed staff. We are located at two campuses in East Legon i.e. Jungle Avenue and the A&C Square.
Lancaster University Ghana is dynamic, ambitious and growing. It offers a friendly working environment and is committed to developing:
- Excellent student academic and social experience
- Students’ employability and enterprise skills
- Staff to become world-class academics, with strong links with industry
- Research activities in collaboration with other higher education institutions in Ghana and elsewhere.
- Have a relevant doctorate (or have completed one by October 2016) and experience of teaching in the relevant discipline or;
- Demonstrate a commitment to teaching, learning and enhancing the student experience;
- Demonstrate ability to contribute to the research and activities of their respective departments;
- Be willing to take on some administrative responsibilities, when required.
More information about the University and its programmes can be found on http://www.lancaster.edu.gh.
To apply for these vacancies please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Lancaster University – ensuring equality of opportunity and celebrating diversity